Translate

Monday, October 07, 2013

MRH COMPUTER TUTORIALS FOR THE OLDER ADULTS AND OR THE BEGINNERS: HOW TO GET BACK THE OLD FASHIONED LIKE- START MENU BUTTON FOR WIN 8 OS

MRH COMPUTER TUTORIALS FOR THE OLDER ADULTS AND OR THE BEGINNERS: THE OLD FASHIONED LIKE- POKKI START MENU BUTTON FOR YOUR WIN 8 OS 



October 7, 2013
[MAE RITA HUS TUTORIALS]


If you want to get back your [Windows 8]; computer's -old fashioned start menu button, you can do so by downloading the Pokki Start Menu button for the Windows 8 OS.



PS the house button like is Pokki Start Menu Button; left side, bottom left-corner  (your old fashioned -like start menu button)


Since I already moved on to Windows 8, From my other Windows 7 Pro laptop; I realized, that there is something that I am missing. And I finally admitted to myself that although, Windows 8 is more High-Tech, and attractive looking kind of, It's lacking something special that those previous Windows I had, (Windows XP PRO, and Windows 7 Pro,) has, and yeah...It's the Start Menu Button, I am missing. Lately, I heard it from a co-worker too, that he didn't know how to shut down the Windows 8 computer, like he was being panicky.




Bottom Left Corner-Pokki Start Menu-House Icon



It's funny because, I thought I could handle a computer without the old-fashioned start menu button, that I am used to, but I was wrong, I need it and missed it a lot.



One day I was so surprised! My son, (who's a computer literate), installed a Start Menu Button, It is called Pokki, I uninstalled it for some other reason, that I wanted to give it a shot the new Windows 8 start menu). It's quite easy to maneuver it though; you can easily switch from the old-fashioned start menu to the new Windows 8 start menu screen. It's quite handy, and very modern.



Now it's really the time to have it back my old-fashioned start menu button that I used to have with my previous windows.

Thank you Pokki, that you invented this kind of freeware, I am glad my son, introduced it to me, honestly I did some research, and I have read some good reviews about this Pokki Start Menu, and so, I finally made my decision, that we want it back. (The old-fashioned start menu), I think my son is missing too, the Windows older version's -Start Menu. (So, what he did during the first few weeks while, working on his homework and playing his favorite online game was also Google'ing how to have it back the old -timer Start Menu that he is used to).

Here is the link:


Pokki Start Menu (added a button to switch on to new Windows 8 start menu). Great Indeed! Past and the Future combined!



   Pokki Start Menu Button

No comments: