MRH TUTORIALS FOR OLDER ADULTS AND OR BEGINNERS: PRINTING ONLY THE /GRAPHIC/IMAGE /PICTURE FROM A WEB PAGE
February 14, 2014
[MAE RITA HUS TUTORIALS]
One time I was teaching some children on how to make some Valentines Cards to give it to their friends. Surely Images are what they wanted. (Steps: Go to your favorite web site, for instance; images site, select a graphic, then click on view image, [example; Valentine’s Images], and then right- click on that certain picture then select copy, now, open the MS WORD, if not already opened, go Office button-click on new or blank page, then, on Home tab-click on paste icon. Wait out, the graphic will be loaded and pasted).
Afterwards, you can manipulate the image, add text to it, place it at the center or right and or left side, at the top or at the bottom, make it smaller, and or bigger, [as you move your point-arrow to the corners; you can drag the image, and stretch it or expand]. You can click on the green-handle of the graphic, [located at the top-center], and it will let you rotate the image the way you want it. Save your file, and or preview and print the image.
[P.S. MS Word was utilized] Details below:
Searching the image you wanted to print: (Go I.E. web site the most favorite site of most children I teach computers).
- Visiting the Webpage to get the full screen image.
- Copying the picture:
- Manipulating the image, by clicking on the corners and dragging the image whether at the center or anywhere on your draft.
- Paste the captured image on MS Word and increase it to the desired size:
|MRH [STEP 4]|
- The green handle does the trick by clicking on it, and manipulate to rotate the picture:
|MRH [STEP 5]|
- Adding text anywhere:
MRH [STEP 6]
- Finally, you can preview and print the picture: [P.S. When printing the image, select Shrink to fit and or/ Shrink Over-sized Page, on the Printing Options dialog box, so everything will print on that selected page].
|MRH [Preview the Page-Step 7]|