DELETING COOKIES FROM YOUR COMPUTER'S HISTORY (COOKIES-TEMPORARY FILES)
July 22, 2013
[MY COMPUTER TUTORIALS]
- Before you panic, and call your Internet Service Provider, Restarting the computer is a must, depleting your resources, (through opening a lot of windows), Meaning probably over a dozen of applications were running in the background, for over a long period of time. ex, Eight hours or more, By re-starting your computer, It will instantly refresh your resources: (It depends on what type of Internet Connection you also have). The following are just some of the situations that requires: Restarting the Computer.
- Internet connection is slow. (Unless you're on dial-up connection). Can not open up the E-mail. Password/Username is not working but it is the right one. Some of the shortcut icons (example: Speaker Icon is missing on your task-bar (Unless you made it disappear). Can not delete a file, It says Error. Cannot delete this file, It is in use. Although, the file is not open in another program.(Unless you have no right to delete that certain file, It is copyrighted or a part of the computer system). No sound on your media player. An application or program is not responding. CD/USB/Diskette becomes inaccessible.
- Computer cookies are not the cookies that you bake and give to your grandkids. I hear this a lot, "They said what cookies you're talking about?" "How I suppose to delete my cookies", I already gave the last one to my grandkid....ahahaha
- But The Best Method to speed up the browser, (Since I have Three kinds of Internet Browsers, they're all have different ways for you to clear the cache or wipe out the temporary cookies in the cache. Cookies is data temporarily stored in the system while you are accessing the WORLD WIDE WEB.
- Additional information about IE Explorer/Web Site/Web Searcher: If the page is keep on refreshing and that you can't sign in, (whether on faceBook or on your email website): you must turn on, if off the Pop up blocker for the sites. You need to allow a pop up window for some email providers, and or other sites when you're logging in.
|Win 7 OS Google Chrome|
|IE Step 1-delete cookies|
|IE Confirms that History been deleted|
|Firefox step 1-delete cookies|
|Firefox-Customizing the settings for history options-step 2|
|step 3-Deleting History for Firefox browser|
|step 4-Firefox; Cleared all history from the very beginning of time|