CHANGING YOUR DESKTOP'S BACKGROUND
October 7, 2013
[MY COMPUTER TUTORIALS]
- Your desktop has properties, namely: colour, size and also the font it uses.
- For both new /old windows, just right click anywhere/any area on the computer's desktop, click on Personalize/Personalization option.
[Win 8.1 OS Desktop Mode [The displayed new image for my computer desktop's mode- background],
|Win 7 OS Desktop Screen|
- Get themes through Windows -Microsoft Images.
|Win 7 OS|
- Select the preferred graphic; then click on download.
|Win 7 OS[ Microsoft Windows Images]|
- The downloaded theme will be saved to your Download Folders; so Go Start Menu; click on All Programs, Select Accessories, then Click on Windows Explorer [for old -Windows Win 7 OS.] For Win 8, 8.1. Start Up Mode or Desktop Mode are your options, For Desktop Mode-just right-click on the Win 8.1 Start Menu Button; Select File Explorer, then go to your Pictures Folder, On Start -Up Mode Screen, Click on Pictures Folder from your live tile screen Start Menu.
|Win 7 OS Desktop BG|
- The downloaded theme for my desktop bg is the Web;s Microsoft Image- Snowy night. You can always change your desktop image -bg, All you do is go right-click anywhere on the desktop, point to Personalization option and change it from the pop-up dialogue box.
|My Windows 7 OS Desktop BG|
- Other Option, to change your desktop's background; choose an image you like from the web, download and save it to your Download Folder; the right- clicking technique on the saved Image will give you options of what you can do.
- My son's maple story-Halloween desktop background , downloaded it from it's site and saved it to Downloads Folder. Opened up the image and just right clicked on it, selected as desktop background.