PRODUCING A RESUME AND OR A COVER LETTER IN MS OFFICE WORD
May 02, 2012
[MY COMPUTER TUTORIALS]
Hover your mouse pointer- [arrow shape], to text inside parenthesis, highlight those texts and type over, and or change the sentences, that don’t describe you at all. Save your document.
Make sure to increase value of copies (example: when printing your cover letter), select Letter, [instead of no scaling], when selecting paper to scale, so the whole document will be printed. Some printers aren't automatically set-up for printing Legal documents.
Hover your mouse pointer- [arrow shape], over text inside parentheses, and highlight them to type over. Save your work and do a print preview. Go to Print dialog box, increase the values of copies you want to print, [make sure that you selected Letter] on what paper to scale option is, then press on Okay button.
|Downloading the templates], Do at a time.|
|Selecting and typing over text]|
|Saving the document|
|You can create from My Template Options|
|[Create your Cover Letter]|
|[Previewing your CV and or Resume]|
|Printing your Resume and or CV, You can adjust the number of copies you wanted.|
The finished product:
I have enclosed my resume for your review, and I look forward to hearing from you.
- Manually programmed, operated, edited and set up various types of CNC milling machines.
- Used precision measuring instruments such as dial caliper, micrometers, depth micrometers, height gauge, gauge blocks and fixtures designed for quality checks.
- Read blue prints, sketches, filled quality control reports and entered data in to computer system.
- Selected cutting tools, speeds and feeds.
- Operated overhead cranes, used magnets for lifting of heavy blocks and parts.
- General maintenance of CNC machines [Change way lube and hydraulic oil. Air filters, coolant filters, grease bearings etc].
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- CNC manual programming
- Machine shop practice
- Blue print reading
- Process planning