PRINTING ONLY THE /GRAPHIC/IMAGE /PICTURE FROM A WEB PAGE
February 14, 2014
[MY COMPUTER TUTORIALS]
- Visiting the Webpage to get the full screen image.
- Copying the picture:
- Manipulating the image, by clicking on the corners and dragging the image whether at the center or anywhere on your draft.
- Paste the captured image on MS Word and increase it to the desired size:
|MRH [STEP 4]|
- The green handle does the trick by clicking on it, and manipulate to rotate the picture:
|MRH [STEP 5]|
- Adding text anywhere:
MRH [STEP 6]
- Finally, you can preview and print the picture: [P.S. When printing the image, select Shrink to fit and or/ Shrink Over-sized Page, on the Printing Options dialog box, so everything will print on that selected page].
|MRH [Preview the Page-Step 7]|