USING iTUNES PLAYER TO TRANSFER MP4’s FILES TO AN iPod
June 18, 2014
[MY COMPUTER TUTORIALS]
- While the iTunes player is still open; Plug the iPod device to the computer
- Go ITunes Top Menu; click on iPod tab; then the iPod device details will show up; summary, etc.
STEP 5.) Plug your iPod to the computer.
- Press : On this iPod tab >Hit Auto fill button below>wait out>after the iPod device is populated with music files, it will stop by itself, [it depends on how much your iPod device free space is, later on you can change the iPod settings; if you are a beginner, just leave the default settings for now].
- Click on iPod library>music files are shown> Unplug the device, [properly unplug; go My Computer folder; find the iPod device icon, right-click on it, then hit on eject]. You can just read the iPod manual; examine where your iPod device buttons are located: for more, or less volume, Power on, and so on.
|You can change the settings of your device.|
- Checking the Settings:
|Auto fill is the primary option|
- Actually, iPod devices are easy to manipulate, my son was just nine years old when he started using iTunes and iPod media players. I just explained it to him once before, and he’s nowadays a pro.